Copyright Notice - what is copyright?© 2006-2013 Josefine JönssonNo commercial use without a licensing agreement from me.
Please, no use for RPGs, in photomanipulations or for photoshop practice. No use for blog layouts or as a facebook/social media profile photo.
If you decide to share the image (on your blog/tumblr/ect), please credit me and the team. That would mean a lot to me!
Thanks a lot, Josefine.
Accept that my work is NOT stock photography, this means that I don't give permission for manipulating/editing my photos.
If you see my work being used, please email/note me.
MY WEBSITE: josefinejonsson.com
I really appreciate your comments, but please write in English.
Can I modify, use your photography for manipulations?
- No. My photography are not stock photos. There are plenty of good stock photohgraphers out there, please look for their work instead!
How do you find your models?
- Friends, agencies, social networking.
what does your username mean?
- My username, Bloddroppe, is Swedish and means a drop of blood.
Can I use your photos for a character when I roleplay?
- I would appreciate if you do Not, thanks.
Can you edit my photos?
- Only paid commissions.
Are you available for commissions?
- Yes, in Sweden.
Will you make print if I request one here?
- Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to buy a print of my photos.
Are your photos available for licensing for book/cd covers etc?
- Yes. A lot of my images are available for commercial licensing. Negotiations are handled by Trigger Image.
Cat Clarke - Entangled.
Adam Creed - Kwetsbare vrouw
Cat Patrick - Forgotten
Mari Jungstedt - The dead of Summer
Chevy Stevens - Onwetend
Håkan Nesser - The inspector and silence
Håkan Nesser - Woman with a birthmark
C.J Daugherty - Night School
Nelle Davy - The Legacy of Eden
Gina Blaxill - Forget me never
Cat Patrick - Forgotten Polish version
Quentin Bates - Cold comfort
Anita Hughes - The beach holiday
Walter Greatshell - Gefangen in Harmony
Rachel Caine - Devils bargain
Carla Buckley - Die Luft, die du atmest
Katherine Webb - Det du ikke ser
Karin Slaughter - Genadeloos
Cover & spread, Bizarre Magazine
Images currently uploaded for licensing can be found in my gallery: Josefine Jönsson Trigger.
Can I draw any of your photos?
- Yes, you can use them for references for drawings, but not for commerical/prints.
What equipment do you use?
- I use a Canon EOS 5D mark II with 50 F/1.4 and 85 F/1.8. lensbaby composer
I usually go by the name Bloddroppe, or Josefine Jonsson, if you find my photos under another username they are used without my permission. Please tell me then.
Which program do you use for editing your photos?
- I use photoshop CS5
Have you gone some photography class or are you selftaught?
- I am mainly selftaught and been photographing for 5 years. I have also atteneded two years at Gamleby Fotoskola for editorial and commercial photography.
Why haven't you replied to my comments, notes, mails?
- I read all of your comments and notes, and I appreciate them with my whole heart, but sometimes I forget as I don't always have the time to answer right ahead.
If I did not replied to your note, please write to me again!